E89: Slices of Healthcare Insights with Andy Mychkovsky
March 24, 2021
The Innovation Engine at Atrium Health
Join Sherpa Host Ben Tingey as he interviews Andy Mychkovsky, a growth and product consultant for healthcare startup companies and the founder and writer of Healthcarepizza.com. And nope, it's not a pizza company. Rather, it's a blog that serves up slices of healthcare insights about digital health, value-based care, and other industry innovations in an entertaining and thought-provoking way.
We talk about:
- His decision to strike out on his own as a consultant and writer
- Assessment of the flurry of digital health investment over the last 12 months
- The advantages health systems possess amidst the onslaught of disruption
- A potential playbook for health systems who want to successfully partner with startups
- What he would whisper to President Joe Biden about health policy as he collects the White House garbage
Subscribe to the Healthcare Pizza newsletter HERE.Support the show
Andy also serves up slices of insights on his Twitter and LinkedIn accounts, so be sure to follow!